Saturday, May 17, 2014

May 17, 2014--Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


This morning we pushed garage sales to the bottom of the list.  Instead, we focused on plants and things for the Michelle’s backyard.  We went to the Habitat Thrift Store to look for big flower pots to put some of Michelle’s larger plants in.  We didn’t have any luck.

Our next stop was at a large nursery in the south part of Loveland.  The girls bought an assortment of plants for the planter boxes they made last summer.

I bought a flower pot for a plant of mine that has outgrown its present pot.  It is a beautiful ceramic pot and I hope it will work.

After eating lunch at a hamburger place on the road to Estes Park, we went to a farm and ranch store on the east side of I-25. It was a very big, and very busy store.  While everyone was looking around various parts of the store, I was looking through a sale rack.  I found a Western shirt to wear when we are in Lone Pine for the Film Festival.  And for $7.00.  Bill said he hopes I will be able to find it when I need it.  I do tend to forget where I put things.

After dinner tonight, the three boys and I cleaned the kitchen.  The only thing that didn’t get done was emptying the dishwasher, and it was still running.

It took us quite awhile to get everything in shape.  Afterwards, the four of us went to Sonic for half priced milkshakes.  We sat for a long time, enjoying the treats, and talking about all sorts of things...places we would like to travel to, where we would like to live, etc.  I enjoy being with these three boys.  It is always interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment