Tuesday, September 8, 2015

September 8, 2015---Grand Junction to Michelle’s, Loveland, CO



We left the Elks Lodge at 6:40.  Bill dreaded the drive on I-70 to the Denver area.  We had driven this same route about 15 years ago.  Bill remembers it being a very difficult drive in the Smotorhome.motorhome                                                  

Today, it was a pleasant drive.  We enjoyed it.  The scenery was beautiful.  Sometimes, we were driving between rock walls.  The colors were beautiful.  Other times we were driving through forest land.  The pine and spruce made a nice backdrop for the aspen trees were beginning to change their colors. 

The mileage covered, 293.

I keep going to sleep  as I am sitting here typing on my computer.  So I will cut this short and go to bed. 


                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment