Saturday, September 26, 2015

September 26, 2015---Michelle’s Driveway


This morning, for the first time in a long time, I stayed in bed to get some extra sleep.  That hasn’t been very necessary for quite a while.

Meredith came at 12:00 to take me out to lunch.  I always enjoy having special time with any of the kids, but today I was kind of draggy.  We went to a really good hamburger place on the way to Estes Park.

After eating, we stopped at a Bronco shop and a plant place before going home.  I had a long nap, which took care of just about the rest of my day.

I did watch the Oregon game against Utah.  It was grim for the Ducks. I think the final score was 62-20.  Yikes!  They have a lot of work to do to build the team back up.  I would like to blame it all on Marito going to the pros, but I think it is more that.  And there are more players on the team than just that one.  But in spite of the showing tonight, I am still a Duck fan.  I just have a few bent feathers!

My allergies got really bad this afternoon.  Time to get on my medicine and stay on it for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment