Monday, September 28, 2015

September 28, 2015---Michelle’s Driveway



David came at 12:00 today.  We worked on balance issues.  Although I feel that I have gone backwards in the balance area, David said I haven’t.  We are going to continue to work on improving my balance.  I will work in my walks around the block as I can fit it in.

Lindsay came just as David was leaving.  I had some questions to ask her about the tests I have been taking.  She has a wealth of information, but that’s the way RNs are, I guess.  I like being able to talk to her.

I rested most of the remainder of the afternoon.  Bill has been working on the MH.  There are always things to be done to it.  I think it needs more care than a “stick built house.”  Bill says that anytime we go down the road it is like an earthquake.  Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment