Sunday, September 27, 2015

September 27, 2015---Michelle’s Driveway


Michelle and I went to Costco this morning.  I got an electric cart, and was very thankful not to run over anyone.  That’s always a good thing.

After Costco, we went across the street to Walmart.  I used a cart to help me stay upright and keep going.  We had quite a few things to get and it involved a lot of walking.  By the time we left the store I was more hungry than tired.

On the way home we stopped at Wendy’s and ate our hamburgers in the car, before going on to Michelle’s.  When we got home I immediately lay down for a nap.

At 6:15, Michelle and I went to Origins for dinner and to watch the Broncos play the Lions.  It was a good game, especially because the Broncos won.  It is our third win.  Yippy, Skippy!

We had their wood fired pizza and Galito for desert.  Just before we left, we went outside with Joshua, who was our waiter.  We were looking at the lunar eclipse.  I think perhaps we waited a bit too long, because the color wasn’t what I had hoped it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment