Sunday, September 20, 2015

September 20, 2015---Michelle’s house, Loveland, Colorado

Our day started of with a really good breakfast.  Michelle made biscuits and sausage gravy and it was really, really good.  Just about my favorite breakfast.  She does a great job of it.

I have been riding Michelle’s stationary bike for 20 minutes every day.  After finishing my “ride” this morning, I added a new thing to my routine.  I went down and up the stairs...twice.  I will try to increase that every day.  I can’t begin to tell you how tired I was when I finished.  Ugh!

I rested...napped...for over an hour, got up to see the beginning of the NASCAR race from Chicago, watched for two laps which resulted in a crash, and went back to bed for another nap.  I got up to see the very last of the race.  All that exercise can really wear an old gray haired grandma out.

I didn’t accomplish anything else for the rest of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment