Sunday, September 6, 2015

September 6, 2015---Elks Lodge, Grand Junction, Colo.



I am sending a great big “thank you” to Lori for solving my computer problems for me.  She is one smart “cookie,” I can tell you for sure.  And the older I get, the more I can mess things up.

This afternoon, Bill took Connor to a clinic to get his college physical.  We aren’t really sure why he needed it.  Maybe because of his track participation.  But whatever the reason for it, it is now taken care of.

We went back to the college to collect him and take him to dinner.  I chose Mexican food and he said he knew where there was a Taco Bell very close to the college.  So away we went.  It has been nice to have some “grandparent time” with Connor.  He is a special young man and has some great goals to work for.  It has been so much fun to talk with him about his future.

Connor was wearing a bluegreen t-shirt and I had on a blouse the same color.  We decided we were practicing being twins!

When Bill and I got back home, we watched the last half of the NASCAR race from Darlington, SC.  It was a really long race with lots of “caution laps.”

No comments:

Post a Comment