Wednesday, September 16, 2015

September 16, 2015---Michelle’s house, Loveland, Colorado



At 3:00 a.m. I was awake and smelled smoke.  I thought I might be dreaming, but Bill smelled it, too.  We had some strong winds late in the evening yesterday.  It must have been blowing smoke from the California wildfires.

By this morning, the skies were clear and the smell of smoke was gone.  It was a beautiful day on this side ot the mountains, but we continue to send positive thoughts to our California friends who have had to evacuate their homes and businesses. 

This afternoon, Bill and I went back to Dr. Huneycut’s office to get some clarification on orders for tests.  With that accomplished, I went home to take a nap. 

I got the results from the lab work done last week.  It was concerning my anemia.  Things are still too low.  I am to have another test in a month.  Ugh!  What a pain...literally!

Tomorrow night, the Broncos play the Chiefs.  I asked Brent if he planned to watch the game.  He said he wasn’t interested in either team.  I said that sounded like “sour grapes” on his part.  Just a little friendly rivalry in the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment