Tuesday, September 22, 2015

September 22, 2015---Michelle’s house, Loveland, Colorado



We had an early morning appointment with Dr. Bair, our dermatologist.  My time was 8:45 and Bill’s was 9:00.  I have a place on my right temple that the doctor has frozen a couple of times.  Dr. Bair told me last spring that she might need to check it with a biopsy to see if a more serious treatment is required.  I will know the results in a week or so.

Bill had three places on his bald spot frozen.  He doesn’t have to go back to see her for a year unless we notice a problem.

We were glad Dr. Bair was able to get us in quickly, because a more in depth treatment might need extra time. 

On the way home, we went by Duncan Donuts for a treat!  Yum, yum! 

We had enough energy to walk around the block when we got home.

Lindsay, the Home Health Nurse, made a visit this morning.  It was really good to see her.  She is not only a good nurse, but we really like her as a friend.  She will check in on me once a week.

For lunch, we had meat loaf sandwiches.  That is one of the best
things about having meat loaf...sandwiches the next day.

This is the first day since I started my cycling routine that I have missed it.  I am bummed about that.  Maybe I will be able to get back on track tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment