Sunday, September 13, 2015

September 13, 2015---Michelle’s driveway, Loveland, Colorado

I wasn’t feeling well this morning, so I went back to bed and slept some more.  I had an upset stomach.  After eating some oatmeal I felt better. 

Michelle, Matthew, and I had some errands to take care of.  First, we went to the bread store.  Michelle gets really good deals there and makes good use of her freezer space.

We went to the Library, only to discover they don’t open until 1:00 on Sunday.  We were all hungry so it seemed like a good time to eat lunch.  Matthew chose Subway.  That was good for all us.  We left with happy tummies and went back to the Library.

It didn’t take us long to all check out our book.  There was a flower show and the aisles were rather crowded.  We didn’t spend as much time as we usually do when going there.  Loveland has a great Library and it is easy to spend a lot of time going up one row after another.

We got back home time to watch the Bronco game from Denver.  It wasn’t really a very good game, even though Denver won.

After the game, Bill, Matthew, Tippy, and I went for a walk around the block.  I was tired and really drug my feet.  I had to rest more than once.  I don’t have a clue as to why I was making such a mess of the walk today, but it wasn’t a good day.




No comments:

Post a Comment