Friday, September 11, 2015

September 11, 2015---Michelle’s driveway, Loveland, Colorado


This is such a sad day in our history.  Some brightness did peek through today though.  There was a story on TV about a Golden Retriever rescue dog who went through the horrible wreckage left behind on 9-11.  They showed some interesting things the dog did.

Those of you who know our family know Brent has a Golden that we are all crazy about.  He isn’t a trained rescue dog, but has the intelligence to be one.  Stories like the one today always catch our interest.

At noon, Michelle, Tippy, and I went to Meredith’s.  While they all went for a walk around the lake, I stayed in the house and rested.  When they got back, all the dogs rested and I joined in.  Today turned in to a resting day for me. The only exercise I got today was on Michelle’s stationary bike.  I pedaled for eight minutes! 

Today was Michelle and Ron’s anniversary.  They went to dinner.  Bill and I took Matthew, Meredith, and Dwaine to KFC/A&W for chicken and, of course, root beer floats.  Yum, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment