Monday, September 21, 2015

September 21, 2015---Michelle’s house, Loveland, Colorado

Bill and I walked around the block after breakfast.  If I wait to the walk until after dinner, I don’t get it done.  I run out of steam.

I went into the house when we got back home so I could ride the stationary bike.  After 20 minutes, I needed to rest for a few minutes.  After a shower, I thought I was revived enough to “do the stairs.”

No!  I made it down OK, but struggled on the last few steps coming back up.  And that was only one round.  After that much exercise, I was worn out the rest of the day.  I need to make a different “torture schedule.”  I’ll try doing the stairs first next time.

Meredith and the pups came over at 4:30.  We sat out in the back patio for about an hour.  The weather was perfect.  I don’t know who enjoyed it the most...me or the dogs.  It was a toss up!

Bill’s specialty for cooking dinner is meat loaf and baked potatoes.  Tonight was his turn to cook.  It was really good, as usual.  Michelle had some fresh corn on the cob.  She cooked it on the grill.  We really had a feast.

Last night, Meredith and Joshua worked at the restaurant together.  They were wrapping silverware for today.  It gave them time to visit a bit.  Joshua told Meredith I had been riding the stationary bike.  Meredith said she knew it and I had ask about riding her street bike.  That had struck terror in both their hearts.  Joshua had a way to solve their concerns though.  He said, “Let’s wrap her in bubble wrap.”  That kid always has a solution!

No comments:

Post a Comment