Thursday, September 24, 2015

September 24, 2015---Michelle’s Driveway

We had a very busy morning.  At 9:15, I had an appointment at Medical Center of the Rockies for an ultra sound on the arteries in my neck.  The test took about 30 minutes.

While I was having that taken care of, Bill went to see about the order for the x-rays on his neck.  He hadn’t received a call for a time to come, but they went ahead and did his films today.

We went north to Costco after finishing at the medical center.  Bill was looking for transmission fluid for the motorhome.  Costco didn’t have it so we went across the street to Walmart.  No luck there, either.

We went south on I-25 back to Loveland.  I needed to get the paperwork for my lab tests for the gastrologist.  My anemia is still needing to be checked out.  I also made an appointment with Dr. Sears for getting the lab results.

If you are thinking this is all very confusing, you are absolutely right!

We stopped at our regular Walmart.  Yesterday when Bill checked there for the transmission fluid, they were out.  Today they had restocked so Bill was able to get the amount he needed.

Before going back to the MH, we made a quick stop at the library.

All of this running around was part of my exercise program for today.  I even climbed two flights of stairs at one clinic.  I was very  glad to get my exercise done as we were doing our running around, because by the time we got home, I was too tired to do anything except rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment