Wednesday, September 23, 2015

September 23, 2015---Michelle’s Driveway

When I was fed and dressed this morning, Bill ask if I wanted to tackle the stairs and bicycle while I was fresh.  Yesterday, I left the chore until it was late and I was too tired.  This morning, I increased the number of trips to three down and up.  The last two steps on the third trip up were rather hard to do.  Bill had to tug on my belt to give me a boost.

Although my legs were like jelly, I went right into the bike and rode for 20 minutes.  Tomorrow I may try to increase that time.

When I was climbing back into the motorhome, I could hardly make it up the steps.  As soon as I was able to make it up into the MH, I lay down to rest.  It was time for lunch, but I was more tired than hungry.

After resting and eating a meat loaf sandwich, I lay down on the sofa to rest and read.  I was still tired.  Matthew called to see if I wanted him to bring me a smoothie when he came home from school.  Of course, I did, so in a few minutes Matthew delivered me a mango smoothie.  It was really good.

After dinner, Michelle ask if we wanted to go for a walk around the block.  We did, although I did a lot of “foot dragging.”  It was a beautiful evening to be outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment