Wednesday, September 9, 2015

September 9. 2015---Michelle’s Driveway, Loveland, Colorado

September 9. 2015---Michelle’s Driveway, Loveland, Colorado

A good night’s sleep really helped both of us.  Traveling long distances had worn both of us out.  I keep reminding Bill that he is the “Big Eight Zero,” but I sometime forget that I’m just a couple of years behind him.  We are both having a bit of a challenge accepting our advancing years...especially me!

The weather here in Loveland was very nice today.  The night weather was cool...perfect for sleeping, and the daytime temperature was in the low 70s.  At noon, Michelle, Tippy, Bill, and I went for a walk around the block.  Twice I had to stop to rest.  I am glad my walker has a seat.  I can rest comfortably.

I took a nap right after lunch.  I had to go back to the lab for a retest.  The blood sample from yesterday clotted to quickly.  I ask the lab person if that happens very often.  She said not too often, but from time to time.

I hope today’s poke in the arm was successful.  I told the staff I had a good time yesterday, but I really hadn’t wanted another party today.

When we got home, I sat outside with Michelle and Tippy and enjoyed the beautiful weather.

After dinner, four of us went for a walk around the block.  I didn’t have to stop and rest at all.  That was encouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment