Tuesday, September 29, 2015

September 29, 2015---Michelle’s Driveway



We had some rain during the night.  It didn’t amount to very much, but every little bit helps, I think.  This has been a very dry month.  We could have used much more than we got last night.

I went into the house and did one round of the stairs (down and up).  That was as much as I thought I could safely accomplish.  I also cycled 20 minutes on the stationary bike.  It was easier than it has been in the past.  Tomorrow, I will try to increase both routines.

I was tired when I finished, so I rested in Matthew’s old room.  By the time I got back to the MH, it was nearly 12:00 and time to eat.  I rested some more after that.  Meredith and the dogs came at about 5:00.  The weather was nice for sitting out in the backyard and playing with the pups.

At 7:00, I went inside because I was getting cold.  We had some very dark clouds building to the north and Bill reported seeing lightening, but no more rain came with it.

JP and Rosie called this afternoon.  We talked for quite awhile.  I always enjoy talking to them.  They are so busy it doesn’t happen very often, but it is always wonderful when it does happen.  Its like a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment